A Motorhome = House on wheels

So you have spent your hard earned cash or savings on a luxury Motorhome or to put it blunt a “Home from Home on Wheels”.

Now you have say a £25’000 vehicle out side your going to use for breaks away and holidays. Do you know what you are covered for if say it burns down or a car crashes in the side of it?

The benefit of owning and using a Motorhome is you have you home comforts with you and where ever you are, thats the whole get away and not worry about not having the kitchen sink with you. (because you’ll have it) But what if an electrical fire makes it unsafe to use and you live in Glasgow but are holidaying in Devon? Will you be covered for a hotel and transport to get you out of a stick situation? If you don’t know check your policy now!


Comments are closed.